在咖啡厅实用对话及情景句(二)
咖啡是很多外国人士的日常活动,那么对于在咖啡厅的表达是怎么样的?以下是小编给大家整理的关于在咖啡厅实用对话及情景句(二),希望可以帮到大家
在咖啡厅 (二)
Mary: Well, according to the guidebook, there's a nice, cheap coffee shop not far from here, and it's open 24 hours.
玛丽:根据旅行指南,离这儿不远有一家既不错又便宜的咖啡厅,是二十四小时营业的。
Jane: OK, let's try it.
简:好吧,我们试试那家。
(at the coffee shop)
(在咖啡厅)
Mary: It must be good -- It's full of locals.
玛丽:这家一定不错,全是本地人。
Jane: Maybe we should make reservations.
简:也许我们应该预先订位。
Mary: Oh, good-they have a table.
玛丽:啊,好了,现在有一张桌子。
Jane: Hm... I guess they don't have American-style coffee shops in China. It's hard to get a sense of such a long menu -- especially when it's in Chinese.
简:嗯……我想在中国没有美式咖啡厅。这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。
Mary: I wonder what the people next to us are eating. It looks good. Wow! I can get a thick T-bone steak for a really low price.
玛丽:不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。看起来很好吃的样子。哦!我能够以真正低廉的价格买到一块厚厚的丁骨牛排。
Jane: But everything comes with those greasy-looking heaps of potatoes. I'm starting to miss rice.
简:可是每一道菜都配着油腻腻的薯条。我现在开始想吃米饭了。
Mary: I thought you had a sense of adventure. While we're here, we should eat local food. After all, indigestion is part of the Chinese experience.
玛丽:我还以为你有冒险精神呢。我们在这儿的时候应该吃本地食物。毕竟,消化不良是旅游中国要经历的一部分。
Jane: So are Japanese restaurants.
简:日式料理店也是嘛。
Mary: True... but try and find one that's open at six a.m..
玛丽:是啊……可是想找到一家在清晨六点就营业的中式餐馆……
实用情景句型
1. It's full of locals.
全是本地人。
Our new brochure is crammed full of inspirational ideas.
我们新的小册子中振奋人心的妙计比比皆是。
It's filled with locals.
全是本地人。
Many local people are here.
全是本地人。
2. Maybe we should make reservations.
也许我们应该预先订位。
I'll call the restaurant and make a reservation.
我要给饭店打个电话预订座位。
Maybe we should reserve a table.
也许我们应该预先订位。
Maybe we should book a table.
也许我们应该预先订位。
3. It's hard to get a sense of such a long menu -- especially when it's in Chinese.
这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。
It's difficult to get a sense of such a long menu -- especially when it's Chinese.
这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。
It's hard to know such a long menu -- especially when it's in Chinese.
这么长的菜单很难看懂,尤其是汉语的菜单。
4. I wonder what the people next to us are eating.
不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。
I'm not sure what the people next to to us are eating.
不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。
I don't know what the people next to us are eating.
不知我们旁边这些人在吃什么。
5. But everything comes with those greasy-looking heaps of potatoes.
可是每一道菜都配着油腻腻的薯条。
I'd like a (ham) burger and (French) fries.
我想要一只汉堡包和一份法式炸薯条。
I'll have a burger with everything.
我要一个汉堡包和所有的配料。
I'll have a cheeseburger and fries.
想要一个干酪汉堡包和炸薯条。
I'll have an order of fries.
我想点一份炸薯条。
6. I'm starting to miss rice.
我现在开始想吃米饭了。
I want to order rice.
我现在开始想吃米饭了。
I'm beginning to miss rice.
我现在开始想吃米饭了。
7. I thought you had a sense of adventure.
我还以为你有冒险精神呢。
I thought you would take a risk.
我还以为你有冒险精神呢。
I thought you could try those greasy-looking.
我还以为你有冒险精神呢。
上一篇:烹饪技术实用对话及情景句(二)
下一篇:在咖啡厅实用对话及情景句(一)